Marketing Grant for Artists
Driving organic traffic from Google and Bing can be a meaningful way to grow sales for free. Given the economic pain being felt by so many artists due to the Covid-19 pandemic, we want to help you by providing a free SEO analysis and recommendations.
There is currently no cap on the number of possible marketing grant recipients per month.
Micro-grant for Artists
(1) $100 monthly grant. We will choose one person each month from the applications that we receive to give a $100 micro-grant. The winner will be selected on the last date of each month, beginning February 28, 2021.
We hope to increase the grant amount, or number of grants, in the near future.
Who is behind the grant?
Jovan Johnson Bio | LinkedIn
Jovan has worked to optimize websites for large companies such as Shutterfly, Uber, and Stitch Fix. He has worked on not fewer than 210 websites in ~40 business and service verticals in 5 countries.
- Must have a live website.
- Must be open to feedback and recommendations.
- Can access to your website editor or CMS to make site revisions. You’ll need to make the changes to your site.
- Must have a Google account: you’ll request assistance via a Google Form.
- If you don’t already have both Google Analytics installed on your site and a verified Google Search Console account, get them.
- Why Google Analytics (GA)?
GA is a free tool that provides details regarding user behavior across your website. It allows you to review things ranging from the source of your traffic by category (e.g. search engine, social media platform, or referral site) to which pages receive the most traffic to the cities where your visitors are searching.
- Why Google Search Console (GSC)?
GSC is a free diagnostic tool through which you can find out whether your pages are included in Google’s index, how they’re performing, and whether your site has errors.
Application Deadline: Rolling. Applications are eligible for both grants.